- Ordering Info
- Order Form
- Shipping Info
- Shipping Cost Chart
- Printable Catalog
- Sample Sets
- Refunds & Returns
- Safety Information
- Washing Instructions
We try to ensure accurate pricing and product availability on the website but errors may occur. Customers will be notified at the time of order placement if an error or price change has occurred.
Shipping Within Continental USA:
Shipping is based on box size, weight, and final destination.
Due to increases with USPS, UPS and FedEx, Please contact Fabric Depot for exact shipping charges.
For a complete Printed 2022 Catalog ($5.00)
Please contact Fabric Depot at
979-758-3100 or email orders@FabricDepotCo.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Tricot used for Aerial Silks Performances and Yoga Hammocks
Below is our washing instructions for yoga hammocks or aerial “silks” made of 40 denier Nylon Tricot. You can safely put about 20 yards (110” wide) of 40 denier nylon tricot fabric
(only one color at a time) in most home washing machines:
1. Use “plain” Tide or Cheer washing powder (NO fabric softener or bleach)
2. Use a “Gentle Wash” cycle (warm water) for about 5 to 6 minutes of gentle agitation. (It is not unusual for a little color to show up in the wash water for the first couple of washings.)
3. “COLD” water rinse with “GENTLE” spin cycle.
4. Untangle fabric and put in dryer for about 15 to 20 minutes (on Gentle/Warm” cycle with “Cool Down” ending.)
5. Take out “almost dry” fabric, untangle it and put it back into dryer for about 5 to 10 minutes more until completely dry.
6. Immediately after drying, take fabric out, untangle it, fluff it up a bit and you are ready to attach it to your apparatus for use.
****DO NOT hang your fabric where it is exposed to direct sunlight or indirect sunlight (through a window or skylight) since it will cause fading.